Thursday, April 15, 2010

ANYONE...STILL...OUT...THERE?!!!

Ok, I know I am breaking from our format, and it has been a REALLY long time since anyone has posted. But I'm trying to change that!I've been a little preoccupied with my family's newest addition, but we are finding our new "normal" (along with a few extra hours of sleep since Dylan only gets up now once a night- woo hoo!) and I have found some time for myself to actually read! I know the Vince Antonucci book was suppose to be for the month of March, and it's now April, but I FINALLY started his book last night. I couldn't put it down! And anyone who has had a baby will tell you that this book had to be something special for me to give up a half-hour of sleep to keep reading! I am SO excited to read the rest of the book. It just seems different from a lot of other Christian books I've picked up over the years.
Any thoughts on I Became a Christian and All I Got Was This Lousy T-shirt?
I'll post more as I keep reading, but anyone is welcome to leave a comment! We would love to hear your thoughts on the book, even if you haven't finished it yet!

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to hang in there! I'll start reading today!

    ReplyDelete